2.01.2012

...words to live by in the bathroom!

Our playroom bathroom has been in a stand-off with me for almost a year now! I had a few decor items, but nothing that said, "welcome to our bathroom, we aren't boring people I promise!" So finally I got the motivation to spruce it up & finally give in & add some stuff! Which brought me to make this little printable... I have been seeing some really cute printables out there & wanted to make one to fit ours...so here it is, enjoy!!!


Until next blog...

2 comments:

Reba and Eldarose, sisters, friends and co-bloggers said...

I had a mental block on tackling my living room so I can relate. My sister and I have a new blog, too, and I am dropping by from the Blog Hop.

Hope you can visit our blog at http://RE-inventedstyle.blogspot.com

WE are your latest followers.

Eldarose

Unknown said...

I love your printable! So cute!!

I am your newest follower! I hope you will check out my space in blogland over at Thoughts from Tiffani!!

Tiffani
http://thoughtsfromtiffani.blogspot.com

Post a Comment