3.19.2012

STOP SEEKING OUT THE STORMS!

Is there something going on? Is it contagious or in the water? I'm talking about people & their negativity.... It truly is about to drive me insane. (Which I am totally working on not letting it, because then those kind of people succeed at exactly what their trying to do!) But if people don't start standing up saying enough is enough, when will it ever start to slow down or at least start to get better? I understand everyone has the right to their opinion or "freedom" of speech, or that someone did something to you so you are bitter or hurt, but when will we ever stop? Doesn't everyone have excuses for anything that they do? I could give you a laundry list of life events that I have gone through that I could use as my excuse line, but I don't. I want to be different. I want to be positive. I want to see good in the world. It is coming at me from all angles lately...but I'm standing my ground. I will always try to find & spread the good. After all, I find this world to STILL be a beautiful place!

Until next blog...

0 comments:

Post a Comment