9.24.2011

fall.food.football

Regardless of if you are a working mom, stay at home mom, football fanatic or just in the mood for fall, I have a couple of quick recipes to share! Game day and just fall in general, always puts me in the mood to whip things up in the kitchen, but since I can't even seem to find time to take a shower anymore (thanks to a very busy 10 mo. old!), I am always trying to find short cuts or at least cut my time in the kitchen down tremendously... 


Recipe #1 Game Day Queso in a Pinch!
Faster than it takes to score a touchdown, you can have this queso ready & help keep game day munchies down at the same time! I just did the tried & true recipe from the rotel can (except I add a splash of milk to the cheese!), but I added turkey sausage crumbles this time! SO GOOD! Don't knock it until you try it ;D








Recipe #2 Piece of Pumpkin Cake!
I came across this recipe pumpkin dump cake and it inspired me to put a different twist to it, a la Piece of Pumpkin Cake (it sounds better than "dump" cake too :D bonus!)






Well, there you have it! Two completely random recipes but SO fast, easy, & delicious!!!
Until next blog...

0 comments:

Post a Comment